Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My boyz!


I looked into these two little faces of love this morning and melted...again. They give me the courage to go forward in every moment of my day, by sharing their souls and trust with me. 

Courage and trust are huge in my life. Let me give you an example, if you don't mind. Three or four years ago, I decided to write a memoir about building a new home. At sixty years old. It took me so long to write the book, edit the book, rewrite the book, edit the book, etc. Then I questioned myself as to whether I might even try to publish it, because I didn't feel worthy. It took every ounce of my courage to go forward and publish, but I did. It took every ounce of my trust to think someone would purchase the book, but they did and my words have helped so many. Imagine.

At times in our lives we are all challenged in some way. If we choose to trust, we will find the courage needed to do most anything. So, take a deep breath and begin something, anything that's been on your mind. You will find yourself in an new life, an unknown world really. Scary? A bit, yes, but it's so exciting to live a more fulfilled life. 

My book, FROM SCRATCH, has led me to a lovely life that empowers me each and every day.

I hope you become successful in every thing that challenges you. Trust.


No comments:

Post a Comment