Monday, September 19, 2011

The Equinox..

As I look out on a gorgeous morning it comes to mind that the Equinox will occur later in the week. Hmmm, a time when day and night are approximately equal in length. "What does this mean for me?" I ask myself?

All life, including mine, is equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are each given what we need to carry during our years here on this planet. Perhaps I can make equal time for all that is important to me. A balance, so to speak, of life's gifts.

Every life has a story, and in every story there is a lesson. It is up to me to listen carefully, for my thoughts create my reality. During this time of Equinox I hope to work hard with whatever gifts I own, and then let them go. It is not up to me to direct, it is up to me to do everything I can within my own space here where I live.

And then I'll ask my God, what would you have me do for the greater good? For what is real, and what is lasting, is who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment