Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring, Nature, and the Higher Self...

Spring is three days away. Yippee!

I have a large woodpile waiting for me to split and I'm anxious to get to it. I don't like splitting wood in the cold, but I do relish the idea of warmth coming soon. When I do split my pile I feel the sun's strength on my back and I love it. Both the wood and the sun give me what I need to keep my self in tune with Nature and going forward.

On my wooded land I never feel lonely or weak, and I am given all I need for new growth and healing. That is what Spring and Nature give me every year at this time. I watch for green shoots to find their way above ground and for birds to begin finding nesting materials. As I look at the woodpile I feel the earth beneath my feet begin to awaken in perfect harmony to the sun's heat.

In meditation I thank the Universe for the seasons. They are outrageous and I don't want to live anywhere else but the northeast. Each season here helps me become stronger within myself, stronger in love, and more capable within.

I love this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment